Skip to Content
- 25 min
- 35 min
White Pizza with Vintage Cheddar
- 1 serving of classic pizza dough (homemade or store-bought)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) 35% cream
- 5 ml (1 tsp) fresh oregano, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh basil, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) sea salt
- 1 peeled potato, thinly sliced with a mandoline
- 125 g (1 cup) Cathedral City Vintage Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 Italian sausage, crumbled
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 250 ml (1 cup) arugula
- Preheat the oven to 250 °C (500 °F).
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 30 cm (12 in) disc.
- Combine the cream, oregano, basil, olive oil and salt in a bowl.
- Spread the cream on the pizza dough and top with potato slices.
- Distribute the grated Cathedral City Vintage Cheddar cheese, sausage and garlic evenly on the pizza.
- Bake on the lower oven rack for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with arugula.
- Cut into slices and serve.