- 25 min
- 35 min
- 1 pizza
For the pizza crust
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) self-rising flour
- 25 ml (2 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 50 ml (1/2 cup) whole milk
For the pizza topping
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) cherry tomatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) Saputo Mozzarella Fresca Soft Fresh Cheese
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) Cathedral City Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Fresh basil
- Black ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a food processor, mix together the flour and butter, gradually adding the milk to bind the mixture into a dough.
- Dust a clean work surface with flour and flatten the pizza dough into a disc, approximately 1 cm thick.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes and evenly spread them onto the dough. Sprinkle the Cathedral City Mature Cheddar Cheese over the dough and then break up the Saputo Mozzarella Fresca Soft Fresh Cheese by hand and spread it over the pizza. Sprinkle on some basil leaves with a few cherry tomatoes and season generously with black ground pepper.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through.